Bill Freeman’s Experience and Credentials
- Received a BS in Chemical Engineering and an MBA from The University of Texas at Austin.
- Served as a Captain in the US Army Reserves.
- Spent 25 years working for two large corporations. Advanced from Plant Engineer to Vice President of Manufacturing responsible for 11 manufacturing plants and 1400 employees.
- As Plant Manager of a 100+ employee manufacturing plant, Bill managed the plant through an eight-month violent strike, which ended when the employees voted to decertify the union.
- Managed the reconciliation of the Sales/Marketing Department and the Operations Department of a large corporation, which had been feuding for years, into a cooperative team.
- Founded and operated two small businesses for 20 years.
- Has extensive experience at improving communications and resolving conflicts from the production floor to the executive suite, as well as in a small business environment.
- Serves on the Board of Directors of a non-profit ministry.
- Since 1999, registered as a General Mediator, a Domestic Relations Mediator, and an Arbitrator with the State of Georgia
- Since 2000, trained in Reconciliation, Conflict Coaching, and Mediation by Peacemaker Ministries.
- Since 2002, registered as a Certified Christian Conciliator with the Institute for Christian Conciliation.
- Since 2013, certified as a Coach, Trainer, and Speaker by the John Maxwell Team
- Bill and his wife Sandy have been married 45 years. They have raised six children and have eleven grandchildren.
- Bill has served as an Elder at Fellowship Bible Church in Roswell, GA and currently serves as an elder at Perimeter Church in Johns Creek, GA.